How To Root Motorola Atrix 4G With SuperOneClick
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.Requirements:
- A computer running Windows Vista / 7, Ubuntu 8.04 or later or Debian 5.0 or later.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later for Windows or Mono v1.2.6 or later on Linux.
- Motorola Drivers. (Mount the device to your computer as ‘Media Sync’ and Motorola’s Helper application will automatically install the required drivers.)
- SuperOneClick v1.6.5 (Extract the tool from the zip file to your computer).
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone from Settings > Applications > Development.
- Connect your phone to the computer via USB and do NOT mount the SD card.
- Connect Run SuperOneClick on your computer.
- Click ‘Root’ and wait for the process to finish.
- Make sure to click ‘Allow Non Market Apps’.
- Reboot your phone, and you’re done.