Here is the step by step guide on rooting your Android handset / Samsung Captivate with Super One Click Rooting Application.
This app needs .Net Framework 2.0 or higher to operate.
- The first step is to download Super One Click Root App and save it on your desktop.
- Once this is done, connect your phone to the computer. it is important to note that after connecting the phone, you must not mount SD card.
- Now go to phone settings and enable USB Debugging.
- Once this is done, launch SuperOneClick.exe by double clicking.
- Now click on Universal tab on screen if you are going to root any Android device like Nexus One, Galaxy S, Droid etc. Click on Samsung Captivate if that’s you phone.
- Now simply click on Root tab and wait for the process to finish. It will take some time so hang in there.
- After the rooting is complete, click Allow Non Market Apps if you need to.
Please note that:
- Sprint EVO 4G (HTC Supersonic)
- Droid Incredible (HTC Incredible)
- HTC Desire GSM
- HTC Desire CDMA (HTC BravoC)
- HTC Aria
- Droid Eris (HTC DesireC)
- HTC Wildfire (HTC Buzz)
Download SuperOneClick 1.6.5