If you are watching favorite videos on YouTube it usually takes a lot of battery to get video to be streamed so if it is your favorite video you can download and save it on your SD card, view the on your device when ever you want. Even i also do same thing on my android device to save battery life. To keep your battery backup for a long time I suggest you to download the video to your device and then watch it.
TubeMate helps to download your favorite unlimited high quality HD videos on YouTube to your Android mobile phone. All you need to do is download the app and install in your android device that’s it.
Step by step guide to download YouTube video on your android device with help of TubeMate Android App.
- Download the free apk app directly from the TubeMate official site, go and get the download link at the end the post.
- Installation procedure is same the other app that you already installed on your android device.
- Once you completed installation of TubeMate on your Android mobile you are ready to watch videos on the YouTube. One of the interesting feature of this TubeMate is you can view the video before you download it or you can watch the video too.
- So now you are done with browsing the video that you want to download to your mobile.
- As soon as you launch a video a popup page appears on your device asking whether to download it or watch it. You can choose any of the option that your are interested in. If you want to download the video just click on the download option.
- Once you click on the download button It will show you different resolutions like 640x480, 1280×720(HD), 1920×1080(Full-HD) and video formats like flv, mkv and mp4 then you can download the video select the option as per your device capability.
- As soon as you selected the type to download the video starts saving on your local SD card on your Android Device.
* Fast downloads mode(with multiple connections)
* Save as mp3(ID3 tag supported)
* Background, multi-download
* Share video & Share TubeMate
* Playlist as video/audio(powered by Meridian Player)
480×270: general devices
1280×720(HD): high-end devices
1920×1080(Full-HD): GalaxyTab, PC
Quick Preview of the installation of TubeMate on android vices