Finally there is some great news for Samsung Captivate and Vibrant owners. Now you can root your handsets with a single click using the method we posted tomorrow.
Here is the step by step guide on rooting your Samsung Captivate/Vibrant with a single click:
If you are planning to use this guide on Windows X86 or X64 then make sure to download Samsung drivers before embarking on the root process. This rooting application requires Dot Net Framework Version 4 to work.
- Before doing anything else, make sure that USB debugging is enabled on your handset. You can navigate to Menu>> settings >> Applications >> Development and then check mark USB debugging.
- Once you have enabled debugging on your Samsung Vibrant or Captivate, Download the one click root file, extract the content and save it to your desktop [or wherever you prefer].
- After you have downloaded and extracted the zip file, plug your phone to the computer and double click the One-Click executable.
- Now simply click the on-screen option for rooting your handset running Android 2.1 Eclair or Android 2.2 Froyo.
- Follow the same procedure if you want to un-root your handset.
- There you go! If you have followed these instructions and onscreen instructions of the software then your Samsung Vibrant/Captivate is now rooted. Enjoy!
Download One Click Root File For Samsung Captivate/Vibrant
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S i9000 With One Click
Disclaimer: Please attempt this guide at your own risk. AddictiveTips won’t be responsible in case your device bricks or any other damage occurs due to this method.